This Lab Manual is the Official CCNA Security Guide used in Cisco Networking Academies!
Here is a detailed list of the main components:
- Cisco ASA 5505 (Adaptive Security Appliance w/ 25-Users Security Plus+ License)
- R1: 1921-SEC Router 512D/256F; 2 Gigabit Ethernet Ports, 2 Serial Ports, IOS 15.7M - R2: 1921-SEC Router 512D/256F; 2 Gigabit Ethernet Ports, 2 Serial Ports, IOS 15.7M - R3: 1921-SEC Router 512D/256F; 2 Gigabit Ethernet Ports, 2 Serial Ports, IOS 15.7M - S1: 2960-TT Switch with IOS 15.0.2 - 24 Fast Ethernet + 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Ports! - S2: 2960-TT Switch with IOS 15.0.2 - 24 Fast Ethernet + 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Ports! - S3: 2960-TT Switch with IOS 15.0.2 - 24 Fast Ethernet + 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Ports!
Note: All Serial Ports are implemented with HWIC-1DSU-T1 Cards with RJ-48 Ports
These cards have a fixed Data Transmission Rate of 1.544 Mbps (T1 speed)
They do not use DCE/DTE Cables, but rather Serial Cables with RJ-48 connectors. However, they can still operate as regular Serial Ports, but at a much lower cost!
Please notice that we offer several different upgrade options. For instance:
- Serial Port Card Upgrade: HWIC-1DSU-T1 to HWIC-2A/S Cards - A Serial Port Card Upgrade would also need a Serial Cable Upgrade with Smart Connectors. - Both upgrades (Serial Card and Serial Cable) are available through this same Menu.
Other available upgrade options include:
- USB to Serial DB9 Adapter (needed on Computers/Laptops with no Serial DB9 ports)
- CAB-CONSOLE-USB Cable (provides a direct Mini USB to standard USB 2.0 connection!)
- Terminal Server to allow access to all devices from a single location.
- Small Steel Rack to mount all the equipment.
- Mounting Brackets to attach the equipment to a Rack.
This kit also includes:
- 1 x Standard Console Cable
- 3 x CAT5 Crossover Ethernet Cables
- 3 x CAT5 Straight Through Ethernet Cables
- 3 Serial Cables Crossover Back-to-Back (with RJ-48 connectors)
- 6 Power Cables (not included with international orders)
- Accompanying Disks (see below for details)
These are the main training materials sections that you'll find in the Disk:
- Security Lab Guide (Pearson/Cisco Press Book: CCNA Security Lab Manual Version 2)
- R&S Lab Exercise Guide: Lab Exercises from the latest Cisco Networking Academy Workbook
- Lab Setup Instructions: Installation and Lab Setup Guide.
- eBooks: ICND1 100-105 & ICND2 200-105 Official Cert Guide and many others.
- White Papers: Multiple articles for specific topics: LAN Switching, Routing Protocols, etc.
- Exam Questions & Answers: CCENT/CCNA Exam Questions & Answers.
- Cisco IOS Images: Latest IOS Images for all devices (Routers and Switches)
Our Labs are fully tested! Therefore, all components are guaranteed to work!
We configure and test each Lab before we ship! We invest hours in making sure that everything works perfectly, so you don't have to waste your time troubleshooting!
Please take into account that we need 1-2 business days to configured and test this CCNA kit.