- 1 x 2811 Router (IOS 15.x)
- 3 x 1841 Routers (IOS 15.x)
- 2 x 2960 Switches (ALS: Access Layer Switch with IOS 15.x)
- 2 x 3560 Switches (DLS: Distribution Layer Switch with IOS 15.x)
- 1 x Terminal Server with 8 ASYNC Ports + 1 Octal Cable
Note: Picture shows a 2821 Router, but this kit actually includes a 2811
This kit is similar to CCNP kit NP-3560-2960, but it has a Terminal Server + one Octal Cable
A Terminal Server will let you to access to the different devices from a single monitor station.
1841 & 2811 Routers come loaded with IOS 15.x. (Adv. Enterprise version) and CCP 2.x (Cisco Configuration Professional).
2960 & 3560 Switches also come loaded with IOS 15.x.
This Lab kit includes a complete set of Lab Exercises (one Lab Manual for each Exam).
It also includes Training Videos for each CCNP Exam (ROUTE, SWITCH & TSHOOT)
Therefore, this Lab kit will give you a clear path to follow (please see Training Materials section)
In this Network Topology, R4 includes 4 Serial ports and it has a dual function, because it doubles as a Frame Relay Switch. This is needed for the Frame Relay Hub & Spoke Labs.
This Lab kit can also be used for CCNA R&S training, since it has more than enough elements to setup a CCNA Lab. CCNA Training Materials for are also included (in case they are needed).
Here is a detailed list of the main components:
- 1 x 2811 Router 256 Mb RAM/64 Mb Flash with 2 Fast Ethernet Ports + 4 Serial Ports - 3 x 1841 Routers 256 Mb RAM/64 Mb Flash with 2 Fast Ethernet Ports + 2 Serial Ports - 2 x 2960-TT Switch with IOS 15.x - 24 Fast Ethernet + 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Ports! (ALS)
- 2 x 3560-TS Switches with IOS 15.x with 24 FE Ports (DLS)
- 1 x Terminal Server with 8 ASYNC Ports (to access up to 8 devices)
This kit includes all of the Network Cards, Cables (Serial, Ethernet, Power, etc.) and other accessories needed to do the Lab exercises in the Cisco Press books mentioned above.
- 4 Serial Cables - 5 Straight Through Ethernet Cables
- 5 Crossover Ethernet Cables
- 1 Octal Cable (needed for the Terminal Server)
- 9 Power Cables (not included with international orders)
Optional Components and Upgrades available:
- 2811 can be upgraded to support CME: Call Manager Express (256 Mb RAM / 128 Mb Flash)
- Switch Upgrades: 2960's can be upgraded to 3560's - Small or Medium Steel Rack to mount all the equipment.
- Mounting Brackets to attach the equipment to a Rack.
- USB to Serial DB9 Adapter (needed on Computers/Laptops with no Serial DB9 ports)