This CCNP Lab kit is designed to cover most Topics of new ENCOR Exam 350-401
It could also be used for the CCNP Enterprise Concentration Exam 300-410 ENARSI: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services.
This kit is composed of 4 Routers and 4 Switches:
- 1 x 2811 Router (IOS 15.x)
- 3 x 1841 Routers (IOS 15.x)
- 2 x 2960 Switches (ALS: Access Layer Switch with IOS 15.x)
- 2 x 3560 Switches (DLS: Distribution Layer Switch with IOS 15.x)
Note: Picture shows a 2821 Router, but this kit actually includes a 2811
1841 & 2811 Routers come loaded with IOS 15.x. (Adv. Enterprise version) and CCP 2.x (Cisco Configuration Professional).
2960 & 3560 Switches also come loaded with IOS 15.x.
In this Network Topology, R4 includes 4 Serial ports and it has a dual function, because it doubles as a Frame Relay Switch. This is needed for the Frame Relay Hub & Spoke Labs.
Here is a detailed list of the main components:
- 1 x 2811 Router 256 Mb RAM/64 Mb Flash with 2 Fast Ethernet Ports + 4 Serial Ports - 3 x 1841 Routers 256 Mb RAM/64 Mb Flash with 2 Fast Ethernet Ports + 2 Serial Ports - 2 x 2960-TT Switch with IOS 15.x - 24 Fast Ethernet + 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Ports! (ALS)
- 2 x 3560-TS Switches with IOS 15.x with 24 FE Ports (DLS)
The picture shows a CCNP kit with an optional Terminal Server. This device is not included with this kit, but it can be added as an upgrade.
Please see the Upgrades section for details.
This kit includes all of the Network Cards, Cables (Serial, Ethernet, Power, etc.) and other accessories needed to do the Lab exercises in the Cisco Press books mentioned above.
- 4 Serial Cables - 5 Straight Through Ethernet Cables
- 5 Crossover Ethernet Cables
- 8 Power Cables (not included with international orders)
Optional Components and Upgrades available:
- 2811 can be upgraded to support CME: Call Manager Express (256 Mb RAM / 128 Mb Flash)
- Terminal Server to allow access to all devices from a single location.
- Small or Medium Steel Rack to mount all the equipment.
- Mounting Brackets to attach the equipment to a Rack.
- USB to Serial DB9 Adapter (needed on Computers/Laptops with no Serial DB9 ports)
A Terminal Server will help you to access to the different devices from a single monitor station.
An Octal Cable would also be needed.
Please take into account that we need 1-2 business days to configure and test this CCNP kit.