This is a CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Lab based on the equipment recommendations given by INE (Internetwork Expert) for the CCIE EI Lab Exam
It's built using a Quiet Dell R620 Server w/ 128GB RAM (up to 768GB) + 1TB SSD Drive
The Dell R620 is a Very Powerful Server with 2 x Quad Core Processors (Xeon E5-2620 or higher).
It includes the following Virtual Machines (VM's):
- 1 x EVE-NG VM(with all the Nodes to emulate a Viptela SD-WAN Network)
- 1 x CML-2 VM (License not included)
- 1 x Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) ver 2.6 - 1 x Ubuntu Server ver 20.04.2 - 1 x Ubuntu Desktop ver 20.04.2 - 1 x Windows 2012 Server VM - 20 x Instances of the CSR-1000v Virtual Routers with IOS 17.3.2 (SD-WAN compatible)
This Lab includes a EVE-NG VM (Emulated Virtual Environment-Next Generation)
Community Edition version 2.0.3-112
The EVE-NG VM includes all the Network Nodes needed to emulate a Viptela SD-WAN Network:
- vBond - vSmart - vManage
In fact, our Lab includes a Fully Configured and ready to use Sample SD-WAN Network
We provide all the Configuration Files that you can use to build your own Network.
Please scroll down for more details about the SD-WAN functions and features that this Lab offers.
Server's Main Features:
- 2 x Quad Core Processors (Xeon E5-2620 or higher)
- 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Interfaces - 128GB RAM (Server supports up to 768GB!)
- 1TB SSD Drive - Dell H310 SAS SATA RAID Controller - VMware ESXi 6.5 Enterprise Version (with Permanent License)
Important Note: This item requires a Processing Time of 3-4 business days. Therefore, it could take up to 5 days to actually ship this item.
Also notice that a Monitor is not included. You'll need a Monitor + Keyboard to operate the Server
This Lab kit has been fully configured to provide Telnet access to all 20 Virtual Routers using
any Telnet Software like Putty, Secure CRT, mRemoteNG, etc.
EVE-NG Virtual Machine:
One of the most important Topics of the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Lab is SD-WAN
And in order to support SD-WAN this Server includes an EVE-NG VM with all the Network Nodes needed to emulate a Viptela SD-WAN Network.
This includes the SD-WAN Controllers (or Control Plane Components) and WAN Edge Nodes
SD-WAN Controllers are provided in 3 different versions: 18.4.4, 19.2.31 and 20.3.2
The WAN Edge Nodes (or Data/Forwarding Plane Devices, can be implemented in 2 ways: