This is a Cisco CCIE Serv. Provider v5 Virtual Lab kit w/ 22 x CSR1000v + 6 x XRv Routers
Lab is based on the new Lab Topology being used by INE for their current CCIE SP v5 Bootcamp.
New Topology uses 2 more XE Routers (22 total) & 2 more XR Routers (6 total) than the old one
CSR Routers are loaded w/ IOS XE 16.9.5, while the XRv Routers are loaded w/ IOS XR 6.1.2
It's built using a quiet Dell R620 Server with 128GB (Max RAM) + 1TB SSD Drive
The Server is runs VMware ESXi 6.5.
Lab Topology is based on INE's (Inter Network Expert) Topology for the CCIE SP v5.
With this Lab kit you can avoid paying Lab rental fees and will have full 24/7 access right at home!
Core Routers are instances of the Cisco XRv Virtual Router with IOS XR version 6.1.2
All other 22 Routers are instances of the CSR1000v Virtual Routers with IOS XE version 16.9.5
All Router interconnections are done with a combination of Sub-interfaces y Tunnels.
Please notice that these interconnections are not pre-configured.
The Customer is responsible to make all Router interconnections.
Each XRv and each CSR1000v Virtual Router needs at least 3GB of RAM to operate
Since this Server has 128GB, it has enough RAM to guarantee a good performance!
These are the main features of this Virtual Lab:
- 2 x Octa-Core Processors (Xeon E5-2650 or higher)
- 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Interfaces - 128GB RAM - 1TB SSD Drive (SSD Drive needed for good Performance)
- VMware ESXi 6.5 Enterprise Version - 22 instances of CSR1000v Virtual Router with IOS XE 16.9.5 - 6 x instances of the Cisco XRv Virtual Router with IOS XR version 6.1.2 - 6 x Virtual Switches (vSwitch1 - vSwitch6) for Router interconnections
These are the additional VM's included in this Lab:
- EVE-NG Comm. Edition ver 2.0.3-112 - CML-2 ver 2.2.3 (without a License)
- Windows Server 2019 (with 180-Day Demo License)
- Ubuntu Server ver 20.04.2 configured with NSO: Network Services Orchestrator
These are the upgrade options available:
- RAM can be upgraded up to 384GB - SSD Drive can be upgraded up to 2TB
Our Labs are fully tested! Therefore, all components are guaranteed to work!
Please take into account that we need 2-3 business days to configure and test this CCIE Lab.