Complete set of UCCE
(Unified Contact Center Enterprise) ISO Images
This set of ISO Images are meant for installation in VMware and Virtual Environments
The current version of UCCE is 12.5 So you'll receive the highest version currently available!
This UCCE Software Package includes the following components:
- CCE (Contact Center Enterprise) v12.5(1) Install
- CCDM (Contact Center Domain Manager) v12.5(1) Install/Upgrade
- CCP (Cloud Collaboration Platform) v12.5(1)
- Cloud Connect v12.5(1) Install
- CTI OS v12.5(1) Install
- CVP (Customer Voice Portal ) v12.5(1) Install
- ECE (Enterprise Chat and Email ) v12.5(1) Install
- CUIC (Cisco Unified Intelligence Center ) v12.5(1) Install
- CUIC (Cisco Unified Intelligence Center ) v12.5(1) Reports
- Finesse v12.5(1)
Software will be provided in a Flash Drive that will be shipped to you.
For security reasons this Software is not available for download.
As a Bonus, you'll also get ISO Installation Files for Windows Server (180 Days Evaluation)
There are several versions of Windows Server (2012, 2016, 2019) and you'll receive ALL of them.
Windows Server can be used to configure a Domain Controller (DC) in order to provide
Active Directory Domain Services for authentication purposes.
Server's Minimum Requirements:
Your Server must meet Cisco's minimum requirements for UCCE, that include:
- 2 x Quad Core Processors
- 32GB RAM (more RAM may be required!)
- 500GB Hard Drive (larger HD may be required!)
The more RAM you have in your Server, the faster the loading and response times for the different CUCM components.
The UCCE Software has a Demo License meant for Training Purposes only (Non-Commercial)