This item is available!   However, it's only sold as a Special Order.
Please contact us for price information and any other details about it.
This is a Virtual DNA Center (DNAC) that can be used for Lab purposes.
It's built using a Dell R630 Server w/ 256GB RAM (768GB max.) + 2TB SSD w/ VMware ESXi 6.5
The Dell R630 is a Powerful Server with 2 x 18-Core Processors (Xeon E5-2699v3)
With 36 Cores between both Processors, this Server actually has 72 vCPU's
This a fully configured DNAC version 126.96.36.199 (latest version)
This Lab also includes a fully configured and fully integrated ISE Engine version 3.0
These are the main features of this Lab:
Physical Server's Main Features:
- 2 x 18-Core Processors (Xeon E5-2699v3 ==> 72 vCPU's)
- 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Interfaces - 256GB RAM (Server supports up to 768GB!)
- 2TB SSD Drive - Dell SAS SATA RAID Controller - VMware ESXi 6.5 Enterprise Version (with Permanent License)
Note: A Monitor is not included. You'll need a Monitor + Keyboard to operate the Server
These are the main VM's included in this Lab:
- Virtual DNAC ver. 188.8.131.52 - ISE Engine ver. 3.0 (fully integrated with DNAC)
- Windows 2019 Server (setup as a DNS Server)
- CSR1000v Router (setup as a Default Gateway)
This DNA Center could also be combined with our popular CCIE EI or CCIE Security Labs.
For instance, if the DNAC Lab is combined with our CCIE EI Lab, it would also include these VM's:
- 1 x EVE-NG VM ver 5.0.1 (enabled to emulate a Viptela SD-WAN Network)
- 1 x CML-2 ver 2.6.0 (License not included)
- 1 x Windows 2019 Server (configured as a DNS Server)
- 1 x Cisco ISE (Identity Services Engine) ver 3.0 (already included in the DNAC Lab)
- 1 x Ubuntu Server ver 20.04.2 configured with NSO (Network Services Orchestrator)
- 4 x IOSv-L2 Virtual Switches built inside EVE-NG
But to support these extra VM's, the Server would need a RAM & Disk upgrade.
Please ask for an upgrade price.
Due to the complex nature of this item, we need at least 5 business days to prepare it
(Software installation, configuration & testing)
Ground shipping fee applies to the Continental USA (lower 48 states) only.
Typical Transit time is 2-5 business days via FedEx Ground (it depends on where you live)
Therefore, this item may take up to 10 business days for delivery. Please take this into account.
Please ask for a shipping quote for Orders outside the Continental USA or International ones.