This CCNP Lab kit is designed to cover most Topics of new ENCOR Exam 350-401
It could also be used for the CCNP Enterprise Concentration Exam 300-410 ENARSI: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services.
This kit is composed of 4 Routers and 4 Switches:
- 4 x 1921 Routers (IOS 15.8)
- 2 x 2960 Switches (ALS: Access Layer Switch with IOS 15.0)
- 2 x 3560 Switches (DLS: Distribution Layer Switch with IOS 15.0)
1921 Routers come loaded with IOS 15.8. and CCP 3.1 (Cisco Configuration Professional).
2960 & 3560 Switches also come loaded with IOS 15.0
In this Network Topology, R4 includes 4 Serial ports and it has a dual function, because it doubles as a Frame Relay Switch. This is needed for the Frame Relay Hub & Spoke Labs.
Here is a detailed list of the main components:
- 1 x 1921 Routers 512 Mb RAM/256 Mb Flash with 2 Gigabit Ethernet Ports + 4 Serial Ports - 3 x 1921 Routers 512 Mb RAM/256 Mb Flash with 2 Gigabit Ethernet Ports + 2 Serial Ports - 2 x 2960-TT Switch with IOS 15.x - 24 Fast Ethernet + 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Ports! (ALS)
- 2 x 3560-TS Switches with IOS 15.x with 24 FE Ports (DLS)
This kit includes all of the Network Cards, Cables (Serial, Ethernet, Power, etc.) and other accessories needed to do the Lab exercises in the Cisco Press books mentioned above.
- 4 Serial Cables - 5 Straight Through Ethernet Cables
- 5 Crossover Ethernet Cables
- 8 Power Cables (not included with international orders)
Optional Components and Upgrades available:
- Medium or Large Steel Rack to mount all the equipment.
- Mounting Brackets to attach the equipment to a Rack.
- USB to Serial DB9 Adapter (needed on Computers/Laptops with no Serial DB9 ports)
A Terminal Server will help you to access to the different devices from a single monitor station.
An Octal Cable would also be needed.
Kindly note that we require a time frame of 3-4 business days to configure this order.